1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"Your dog needs out!" or "Do your Algebra!"
2. What makes Mom happy?
Clean house and respectful kids.
3. What makes Mom sad?
Disrespectful and disobeying kids.
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
She sometimes says something about what Raechel said or did that day or something.
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Same as me....Everyone says. :D
6. How old is your Mom?
She turned 35 on December 20th.
7. How tall is your Mom?
An inch taller than me so maybe about.... 5ft. 4in. or maybe even 5ft. 5in.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spend time with her old friends and new ones at their houses or at ours.
9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Clean or get on the computer.....I'm not sure.... I'm not even around!!!!!
10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I guess probably being a good mother and raising her kids up in a nice Christian home.
11. What is your Mom really good at?
Computers...babysitting...being nice...scrapbooking...cheering you up...and OF COURSE, TALKING!!!!!
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
Figuring out how to work a laptop mouse pad thing!! ;D
13. What does your Mom do for a job?
Stay at home mother and Babysitting and Coldwater creek sometimes.
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
Either Tiramisu or Fiber one Caramel cereal MAJORLY!!!
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
She married a good Christian and not someone bad or dirty.
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse... I guess cause she likes to do good for people.
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
School...talk...go to church.
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
We love the beach and swimming.
19. How are you and your Mom different?
She loves school and I HATE it!! She also has smaller feet than me!! :D :D
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
She tells me and takes care of me, Cass, Faith, and Raechel.
21. What does your Mom like most about your dad?
She thinks he is cute and that he is also Christian.
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
The beach..Aunt Linda's house...ice skating...her friends houses.
23. What is your favorite thing about your mom?
She isn't strict about stuff concerning boys and other stuff and she also isn't over protective...like a LOT of mothers.
24. What is your Mom's favorite book?
Either "Lord of the Rings" or "Harry Potter" or the books, "The Keys to the Kingdom".