Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enough depressing :)

This will cheer you up!

For anyone not on my facebook:

If you LOVE that song of Jason Aldean's - Hicktown - this part applies ;)

Little Jimmy Jackson is jackin' up his Bronco.
He's gonna lay a little rubber later on at the truck pull.
And all the girls are getting' pretty... they're sprayin' on the White Rain.
Yeah, they're gonna get a rowdy tonight down at the football game.


That's me and Kevin at the Teen Banquet in 1993. One month before we got married.

I love this picture. Even with the big hair. We look so young!! And good lookin'!! haha

Just thought I would post it for anyone who missed seeing such a gem on Facebook ;) Kevin looks a bit dusty because I neglected to clean off my scanner. (duh!)

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Your dress is so classic early 90's. I think I have some pictures similar to that one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with the big ol' hair! Love it! You might want to stop by my blog... I wrote a personal story and I know how you love those...
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's awesome. I had a dress almost exactly like that! Only it was a couple years earlier I think. Maybe I was 13 or 14. In 1991. Shoot, I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love looking at "old" photos and seeing how much everyone has changed. Thanks for sharing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks exactly like the high school show choir dresses of 93-96! :)
    Love the hair darling..the bigger the better back then. I could never get my bangs that high.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture. I was 16 and dying to get married. I just knew I wanted to be a wife.

    Thank you for the birthday wishes. The picture on your sidebar looks great (with you and your hubby)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!! You do look like babies. Love the hair. (My choice for killing the ozone was Aqua Net. LOL)

    ReplyDelete