Monday, January 26, 2009

Sickie

Ugh, I hate it when I am sick. I am such a baby :-p

My kids and dh are takin care of business today. I have a cold. I am so gross. LOL

Kela fixed lunch and did the dishes:) Cassie and Faithy are doing laundry. Kevin kept everyone in order til he left.

What a sweet family I have :)

Plus it helps that I am not an obsessive mom. I really am not too bothered by much mess/noise/whatever. ;)

So anyhow the menu will be looking something like this:

Monday - Breaded chicken, boiled potatoes (which were yummy!) and corn

Tuesday - Mexican chicken (the return of mexican chicken! ACK! haha)

Wednesday - Spaghetti and sausage

Thursday - Fish, fried potatoes, broccoli

Friday - Leftovers or pizza. Call me a loser. But that's how it's lookin at the moment ;)

7 comments:

  1. I bet you all were about to go into mexican chicken withdraw! I told you a few months ago that we lived near each other. I had asked you about homeschool group with Michelle McVaney and we talked about Scrap Camp. Yes, that was the Grand Central Mall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loser! lol kidding!
    I hope your feeling better soon.
    Here's a big ole hug for ya so you will!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Sorry you're sick! You were faster than I was with my blog entry. I posted pictures and had to hurry supper off the stove before adding text. I'm burning things too much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better!!!
    I think one of these days I'm going to have to make your Mexican Chicken, but obviously not tonight since we are Chicken Tortilla Soup peeps tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon!
    If your a loser than we're all losers for dishing out leftovers or pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well! I hope that you are soon feeling MUCH better.

    ReplyDelete