Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Revamped

Like it?

I am very upset that I did all that work on my new header and did not notice til it was all said and done that Raechel's pic is blurry. :(

But it took me too long (I am not good at photo editing.) and I will just have to put up with it.

Btw, where did the word "revamp" come from anyway? I wondered so I looked! Here it is. If you are freaky like me and wonder stuff like that, have a look/see... haha

*EDIT* Fixed the blurry pic!

Do you all like it? Is it too much?? PLEASE tell me! :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks good! I would have never noticed the blurry pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do mine! Do mine! Seriously - help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog format! All the pictures on the header are lovely. It is funny - as soon as I read the part about the picture being blurry, I went up to look at it and thought, "That's not blurry!" then scrolled back down to see that you said you had fixed it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete