Sunday, January 18, 2009

Honest!


Better late than never! Right Jeanie!? :) (Jeanie tagged me for this one :))

Here's the gist:

* Write a post about the award, link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Add links to those blogs on your blog.
* Leave a message for the nominees on their blogs.
* Name 10 honest random things about yourself.

I am going to just nominate all yous peoples who read this blog. If you read this, you are hereby a nominated peoples ;) Let me know if ya do it, so's I can read yours. :)

My list of random honesty:

1 honest thing. I am a lousy housewife. Cannot organize or clean a thing. It is pathetic.

2 honest things. I can be very blunt. That whole open-mouth-insert-foot thing? Got it down pat.

3 honest things. I love to read old books. Jane Austen, LM Montgomery, Louisa May Alcott, Charles Dickens, etc etc etc

4 honest things. I am a Sagittarius. I think the Zodiac signs are cool, even though I don't "believe" in all that horoscope hogwash. (Although I do think being born at a certain time of year does make you more prone to certain general behaviors...)

5 honest things. I am lazy. It is probably my worst fault and may have a lot to do with honest thing the first.

6 honest things. I am picky about few things, but one of them is how my kids act toward each other. I cannot stand fights or mean words. Which I think is kinda funny. Cuz me and my brother and sister fought a lot. We all have bad tempers. :-p

7 honest things. I am afraid I will go off Weight Watchers at some point and gain all my weight back again.

8 honest things. I love movies!!! But I hate horror movies, and really stupid ones, like just about anything Will Ferrell is in. haha

9 honest things. Sex in movies bugs me more than violence or cussing. Don't ask me why. I have no idea. (edit: because all three obviously bug me... ) ;)

10 honest things and that's all ya get ;) I am so happy to be married to my dh, even if we do have the (normal) bumps in the road that shake us every now and then. :)

3 comments:

  1. Get down with your honest self. :)
    I don't know why I said it that way..I just felt like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B...b....but Will Ferrell is in Elf.....You have to like Will Ferrell. If you don't like Will Ferrell, it means we aren't twins! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read. I related. I'll try to get around to this one later today. ;)

    ReplyDelete