Friday, December 05, 2008

Pssst lookit really quick ;)

These are for the girls. I am going to leave these pics up today and take them down before the girls get on the puter. I will make a new post with them modeling them after xmas, ok ;)

hehe

Here are all four scarves. Pardon the lousy night time pics ;)

Kela's

Cassie's

Faithy's

Raechel's


Tell me honestly whatcha think of em. Kevin doesn't think Cassie's looks much like a scarf. But I thought she'd love it, being a ruffle-y girly girl... it is pink and purple...

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been one busy momma. They are darling!! I am sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I know the girls will too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures, if only for a day!
    BTW, thanks for the award!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! And the ruffly one is perfect for a girly-girl.

    You go, crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lawanda!!!!!!!! You're such a wonderful Mom!!!! I love them all!! I honestly have to agree with Kevin though, Cassies's looks a bit less scarf-ey than the others. It actually does stand out as the most original one among 4 equally wonderful scarves. But Mommies always know best. By this I mean that I am sure Cassie will love it :) Long answer just to confirm that Cassie will love her special girly girl scarf!

    Did I already say you're such a wonderful Mom??

    ReplyDelete
  6. How great are those!? Awesome! The girls will love them! You are a talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! The girls will love them Lawanda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute scarves!! Did they love them or what?? One thing about a handmade scarf ( or blanket, or slippers, or sweater, or....) ~ it wraps around you and says "Mama loves you!"
    ~Red

    ReplyDelete