Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm workin workin workin

I wanted to wait to post my next blog with pictures of the things I am making everyone for xmas gifts. But I couldn't wait. haha

I am exhausted. Not because of making the gifts only, but I mean, trying to make things while trying to keep up with school and housework. Well. It is kind of hard. It would not be hard for someone like my mom, or grandma, but it is for ME!! :-p

Anyhow, I posted a little thing about my bah humbugginess on my opinion blog. You may want to read it, you may not. It might make you want to kick me. Although I hope not!

But I wanted people to know that my dislike of Christmas is not only because of my birthday being 5 days before it, and the YUCKY WEATHER; but that I also have reasons of conscience. Or rather things that bother my conscience, religiously speaking...

Make sense? Ha, well, prolly not, but if you do read the article, don't hate me, mmm'kay?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you are working on.
    BTW- I left you something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love to see pictures of things people make. I'll be anxiously awaiting the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete