Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Awww!!



Lisa gave me an award!!! This is a lovely award! It is nice to think I encourage people!!

The rules for the Encouraged Blogger Award are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I know how much my fellow bloggers encourage me, even when I don't post, so I will go ahead and list some places that I mostly lurk on along with my others, so they'll know how much they encourage me :)

First: Cindy. Just knowing she is there at the "bottom of the world" being who she is, that is encouraging! :)

Second: Julia. Another person in the lower hemisphere, who I am lucky to know, and who I would never have known had it not been for the lovely thing we call Internet!

Third: Jenn. LOVE this girl, LOVE reading her blog. She is always so helpful :)

Fourth: Cindy Beall. Don't know how I found her blog, I mostly read it through my bloglines, but she is very upbeat, and I enjoy reading her story :)

Fifth: Toni. She rocks man! :) You want to save money? Read her blog, and see how she works it. I enjoy her blog so much, I subscribe to her other one as well.

And I know I know, only 5, but here is another:

Sixth: Becky. She is so sweet :)

Now I will try to leave messages! ;)

6 comments:

  1. oh how sweet of you to nominate little ol' me!

    Have a wonderful day,Lawanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful batch of links! I enjoyed visiting them so much. thanks for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so SWEET!!! I've opened all the other links and can't wait to go a'visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawanda, I still haven't had an email from you and I'm not seeing yours in your sidebar. I have a book to send you, so if you get a chance, send me a line at chrisjenn at ilovejesus dot net.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...thanks babe ! I've received q few blog awards lately but I keep forgetting to put them on my blog...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind words, Lawanda. :) You are an encouragement to me!

    ReplyDelete