Sunday, November 09, 2008

So having friends in the right places helps when you need some family pics ;)

My friend Anne took these while we were at the park yesterday. We went to Charleston for Kevin's birthday. We had a great time. We went to the capitol building, we went to Coonskin Park with Anne and her family. She took pics of our fam, and we took pics of her fam. All the pics turned out awesome imo :) After the park, we stopped at Anne's to look at our pics, and then we all went out to eat at Texas Steakhouse. YUM. Nothin so good as a big ole hunka cow, huh? ;)

Anyway, here are some of the pics, unedited as/is:










our adorable girlies:






and here is one of me and Kevin I was playin' around with and made it B&W :)


Here is the edited color version ;)


Thanks bunches Anne :)

17 comments:

  1. The pics are great, Lawanda! I'm so happy for you that you got good family shots. I love when I go somewhere with someone as into taking pictures as I am... swapping with Gwen last summer while we were in Kansas was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pics Lawanda! What a good looking family :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pics! That was the perfect setting, and the girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :) Both the fam and the scenery ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one would be perfect for Christmas cards! You are all such a lovely family. :) The pics capture you beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say the same about the Christmas cards. Any one of these pics would be great. Love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures - and a beautiful family!!! You look great. I can't get over how big your girls are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family! I love the shot of you and Kevin. You're a knock-out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, L! I know you treasure these. It's great that you had the opportunity with Anne to take them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those family shots are great! You have such an adorable family! Poor Kevin is definitely outnumbered.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning! What wonderful family pics and I love the gorgeous backdrop you had. (One of the many reason fall is my favorite time of year.)

    Your family is beautiful Lawanda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!

    Happy belated birthday, Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are beautiful pictures!! I can not get over how much Raechel looks like Faith! I still have to do a double take to make sure I know which one i'm looking at!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEAUTIFUL !!! My favourite family one is the 3rd one from the top.

    ReplyDelete