Sunday, November 02, 2008

Shocking Anouncement!

There won't be a menu plan this week!

Are you shocked? haha

Kevin told me not to bother, since he will be at his parents' house trying to get it cleaned up for the renters to move in. I will be helping him as much as I can. He is also doing some work there, like windows, you know stuff like that.

They got all the stuff packed and moved on Thursday and Friday and yesterday.

We went to my Aunt Linda's Halloween party Friday night, and it was so much fun.

I have no pics.

Some day I will get my camera fixed or get a new one. Mommy took pics of the girl's Thursday night after trick-or-treating but her cards are so full they give my computer agida. ;) (Anyone ever seen Oscar? "Finuccis STAY!" FABULOUS MOVIE! And HI-LARIOUS!)

Anyhow, someday I will post pics. :)

Ok I couldn't resist, this is the Finucci Brother Boogie from Oscar:

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I didn't have a menu plan for 4 weeks or something like that... there is a time for everything right!
    Congrats on your big win at H2b@H.
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time at the party. I'll be looking forward to some pics in the future!

    ReplyDelete