Monday, November 24, 2008

My thoughts are on food, as usual

:)

Monday - Spaghetti and meatballs

Tuesday - BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday - Marinated tilapia, broccoli, fried potatoes


Thankful Thursday - Smoked turkey baby! Mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie, chocolate pie, cranberry sauce (I like me some cranberry sauce) ;)

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Leftovers

All next week - Leftovers Haha

4 comments:

  1. You have leftovers??? It must be so different living in a household without a bunch of boys! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. What I like is stuffing/roll sandwiches. Talk about a carb fest...but it can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some yummy homemade cranberry sauce, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy as usual! I can't wait to go to my mom's and eat all her yummy cooking! Hope you and your family have a very Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete