Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Chicken Broccoli Alfredo with Bowties

Tuesday - Hamburger Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday - Chicken Casserole, mashed potatoes, corn

Thursday - Pancakes and bacon

Friday - Mac and cheese

I have seen that some people do breakfasts and lunches in their plans... I don't need to plan those really... We always have cereal or poptarts or oats for breakfast! And we do "lunches" at night after Kevin goes to work, so I usually let the girls fix themselves grilled cheese or cans of ravioli or chicken -n- rice, something easy, which they enjoy doing so much. I like to have a bowl of cereal for supper. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Dr. Hubby eats a bowl of cereal every nite! I comin' over to eat with you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy!

    Around here, we usually do biscuit sandwiches, soups or chili for our lunches. Occasionally we make up some macaroni and cheese and/or tuna salad HEAVY on the veggies. With our allergies, we have to make almost everything from scratch, so that lets out a lot of quick and easy meals. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make most stuff from scratch, too Birdie!! :) Our "chicken -n- rice" is actually tuna and rice ;) Kela used to hate tuna, but I told her it was chicken once and then she loved it. It is her favorite thing to make, and also her favorite thing to eat. I didn't LIE! It IS "chicken of the sea"!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment on another blog about making pizza. Here is a great recipe for homemade pizza:
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/proverbsmama/508411/

    ReplyDelete