Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In a few more years

I will be able to say,

"Don't blame me, I voted AGAINST the incumbents."

Stinkin incumbents.

We get what we deserve, I am sorry to say. So long constitution. If they can ignore it to the tune of 800 billion, I am sure it won't be long before they can ignore it for whatever reasons.

I know this should be on my opinion blog, but I am so let down by the election, it is not funny.

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Forrest Gump said so many wise things. I have to agree with him there.

5 comments:

  1. We both used a Forest Gump quote on our post about the election.

    I'll be praying harder than ever in the next four years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know how I felt 4 years ago. LOL I'm actually feeling hopeful this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I could care less about the D or the R, but I have to say that when I (and I know thousands, if not millions of other people) get IGNORED and NOT REPRESENTED by my government officials, it worries me!

    And I think we are stupid for re-voting them all back in, those people who are not representing their constituents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, at least you guys didn't legalize suicide. AND we re-elected a crook of a govenor. We are seriously thinking about a bunker in Wyoming. ;)

    ReplyDelete