Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have a kitchen!!

It is not finished! But I have all my cabinets IN now! Kevin is going to work on the shelves and then the drawers and then hopefully the doors. :)  He has about half the shelves in. Do you realize what a difference a shelf makes? haha

Remember this?

 

We now have this!

Like I said, it is not finished. We will soon be ordering the counter top. The new one is a brownish :)

And someday, in addition to shelves, doors, & drawers, we'll also have hard wood floors and crown molding! I am also going to tile around the kitchen walls. :)

Isn't that exciting?! :) I think so of course :)

9 comments:

  1. I am drooling! I covet your cabinet space!

    And hey! You MUST share about homemade gifts! I would LOVE some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love all the shelving around the fridge! Great idea!
    To answer your question, this makes baby #7. We keep busy 'round here. :)
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Looks like it is going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that is exciting! Cant wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You're well on your way to a fabuloustastic new kitchen! *clap*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a sec- where did the dishwasher go? LOL LOvin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Yeah! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reckon you must be over the moon !! Looks like I'll never see my kitchen finished... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is looking great! I imagine that you are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete