Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!

Pie for breakfast anyone?
Well, why not, as long as you count the points ;) hehe

I love having company ♥

Here are some pics:

Yummy pies! Apple, chocolate, and pumpkin :)

 

Granma Kress found some of Aunt Karen's old hair bows. They were big hit for some reason. LOL

Cassie and Grandma making stuffing! And boy was it ever yummy :) Cassie loves to cook. :)

Papaw Kress and Faithy laying down on the job ;) hehe

Faithy and Ethan colorin' :)

 
Cowboy Ethan and Cowgirl Raechel :)

6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a great time. We must be un-American, the pumpkin pie was not even cut yesterday!!!! LOL Ate too much turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, those pies look yummy! And the cutie-pies are great, too. I love the girly hair ribbon craze you have going on. Moo would totally be into that. :)

    Glad you had a great Tanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pies for breakfast make perfect sense. Fruit and grain, baby. I love the quilt you have on the wall! That is intricate! Did you make that???

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmmm...those pies look good...you sure look like you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM, I wanna come to your house for PIE :)

    I'm making cherry & cream cheese strudel tomorrow, wanna visit ?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time.

    I confess, my eldest did eat some pumpkin pie for breakfast, too! ;) Today I need to bake Lilly a birthday cake which should be a nice change after all of that pie! LOL

    ReplyDelete