Friday, October 03, 2008

We had company!






Paula, Ken, and Lydia came and stayed all night with us last night! They had a graduation to go to in Charleston, and this way they didn't have to get up at 5 am to get there on time :)

I was so excited they stayed the night with us. We had a fabulous visit last night, and Lydia was SO SWEET! She had just got her shots, and was a bit cranky last night, but this morning she was a little angel! She cooed and squealed and sighed and was just making all those sweet little baby noises I love so so much!

I made them some pancakes so they wouldn't have to stop to eat :)

I am hoping to go up to Linda's for a visit next week, so hopefully we will get to see her again before she grows a foot! She is getting to be quite the little chunky monkey, if you didn't notice ;)

She has those adorable chubby cheeks you just want to squeeze! haha

They were the first to stay in our guest room overnight! I think they were comfy. She said they were, but she may have just been being nice. We have more company coming in about two weeks to stay for a week, and Kevin is hoping to get the doors up down here for them ;) Paula and Ken and Lydia didn't mind no doors! LOL

I am so glad they came. ♥

4 comments:

  1. How cute!

    Lawanda...step away from the baby...Did you smell it's head?...Somebody go get Kevin! LOL!

    How fun to have your first guests for your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's one cute baby. But your girls are - all four - gorgeous! Even with road rash, they are a gorgeous bunch. And you are looking so good. Everyone looks so happy.

    I just re-signed up in our church's nursery, so I will get a monthly baby fix. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YA!!!! Thanx a LOT!!!!! HORRID picture of me, I was sticking my tongue out and you could have cropped of the bottom where my thigh is showing......!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a cutie ! She looks like a Tombliboo :)

    ReplyDelete