Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tagged by Lynn! :)

Thanks for the tag Lynn!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag

(I did this on another site and it was 8 random things instead of 6, so I just copied all mine over to here ;))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. I hate it when people brush their teeth in front of me. I get goosebumps. Toothpaste commercials drive me nuts! LOL

2. I love Tiramisu, especially Olive Garden Tiramisu. Kevin once got me a whole pan from OG for my bday. It was frozen. I think I ate it in a matter of WEEKS! All by myself! ;)

3. I was in the Latin Honor Society in 11th grade :)

4. Hick music is my favorite music. (That'd be Country.)

5. I despise Facebook :-p Much prefer Myspace and blogger.

6. I was the Contest Champion (Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Flags, etc) for two years running at the Wood County Fair Horse Show when I was in High School :)

7. I have always wanted tons of kids. I would still love to have at least 6. :-p

8. I read and reread my favorite books hundreds of times.

I tag ANYONE who wishes to share! :)

3 comments:

  1. yes, the ENTIRE marching band - and UW has a great band. Misconduct allegations. A few years ago they were on probabtion....

    I just can't get into reading my books over and over. Some, yes, but there are so many new ones out there.....at least I've stopped buying book, just hitting the library. Though during school I don't read too much besides my educational stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up! I hate to watch people brush their teeth too and my husband loves tiramisu from Olive Garden! Too funny!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to facebook, don't know what it's about. Am I weird? LOL!

    ReplyDelete