So this is what I remember:
- Sitting in the chair with Daddy watching cartoons. I don't remember his cast. But he had fallen into a crushing machine at work and his leg was broken in three places. He was in a big cast for a year. He must have watched a lot of cartoons with me :) It was when my mom was pregnant with Randall.
- Falling off the outside stairs while watching the neighbor, Pete Patterson, cut his hay. I still have the scar on my forehead ;)
- Sliding down the dirt hill by the driveway, and Mommy yelling at me because my pants were so dirty.
- Jumping on the bed in the little bedroom shared by me and Randall.
- The bathroom. I just remember what it looked like when we lived there.
- Sitting at the kitchen table and watching Mommy wash dishes ... or clothes... not sure. But I remember she was talking and singing to us. Must have been me and Randall. Which means she was pregnant with Leanna, or Leanna was a wee baby :)
- Playing out back near the shed.
- I also remember banging a hammer at our new house (now 30 years old!) when they were building it! And Grandma Vanfossen helping me :)
So do you have any early childhood memories?
I remember a lot about our new house too, when I was little. I remember a lot about my Grandma Vanfossen's, and my Grandma Sams', and my Aunt Linda's too! I walked up to my grandmas' and over to my aunt's houses all the time even as young as 4 or 5!
Ahhhhhhhhh. The memories.