Monday, September 22, 2008

Menu Monday

So it is Monday again... :)

Monday - Tuna Noodle Casserole

Tuesday - Cheesy Broccoli Chicken and Rice

Wednesday - Taco Salad

Thursday - Pizza ?

Friday - Ranch chicken, potatoes, corn

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for wishing me less pain :) It is feeling ok. I think the sweat was what was hurting so much at the time! LOL

We had Raechel a little party at my mom's yesterday. Becca and Carlie and their big sisters came :) And Samantha Yeager was there too. And of course all of the family and Mazie :)

Mazie gave her $10, and we let her open her card from Aunt Karen, which came in the mail on Saturday and also had $5 in it :) She got an outfit from us, plus these adorable little beige suede boots with pompoms! ADORABLE I say!

And Kevin is going to get her a swing set :)

Then from my parents, she got a puzzle with dolphins that glows in the dark, and a really cute ABC activity book :) From my brother and fam she got an ABC book and a Counting book, both were huge hits with her.

She also got some candy bracelets, which she shared with all her little guests.

Of course, I have no pics, but my mom has them on her camera ;)

Her other grandparents, my inlaws, were out of town, up near where they are moving to, so they are bringing her gift later, maybe on Tuesday her actual birthday. Her actual birthday was an hour and 10 minutes too early, because if we could have waited that hour and ten, she'd have shared her day with my mil! ;)

Oh, and Leanna was mad at me, because she didn't have her a gift cuz I never told her I was having the party! I always forget to tell someone. I am such a lousy party planner. :-p

4 comments:

  1. Good food AND a party? I think I might be jealous! ;) I'm glad your arm is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your little miss!

    I need to plan our meals for this week because I am in the no eating out mode this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tuna noodle casserole. It is a favorite but I haven't made it in forever. Maybe next week!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little darling! I still can't believe she shares a birthday with my own Amelie, with just a year difference! ;)

    ReplyDelete