Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Mail Day

I tried and tried to post this last night, but no go! It is finally working for me!

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!!

I won these Absolutely ADORABLE Earrings from Mama Geph over at Still Odd. She MADE them. Yes. She did! With her own two hands. They are GAAAAHGEOUS irl!  I only have my camera phone to take pics with, so you don't get to see how absolutely awesome they are. But we did our best. Faith took most of the pics, bless her bossy little heart. She was all "Turn this way, mommy. No that way. No more to the left" ;)

They other girls were too busy asking for their turn to wear them! LOL

Anyway, without further ado, My awesome new earrings from MG! You cannot see them, but the clear green balls have roses and other pretties in them!
 


 


8 comments:

  1. Those are cute earrings. Congrats on winning them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! They're pretty. Don't you just love free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very adorable earrings. But what I'm admiring is your awesome jawline - I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *blush* I am so glad you like them! And I totally agreee about your jawline - you are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you. Those earings are very pretty. You look very pretty with your hair pulled back. Congratulations on your gift.

    ReplyDelete