Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bloggy Lovins



Cindy ♥ me!!





(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. Check.
(2) Link the person you received your award from. Check.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Only going to do three!
(4) Put links of those on yours. Check.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated. Check.


Since I just did one, I get to pick some others for this one! :)

And I choose:

Scrappy Girl ~ Who is so cheery and fun, and I always get a kick out of her blog. Not to mention she is creative too :)

Sylvie ~ Who takes beautiful pics of her beautiful girls. Her pics always make me smile :)

Molly ~ And finally one of my best friends since Junior High School!! I am SO GLAD she got a blog and a myspace!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank ya so much Lawanda! You are a sweetie! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award;) So fun! Being so new to blogging, I am fasinated by all this;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for Lawanda! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're just racking up the awards these days! Doesn't it make you feel special??

    ReplyDelete