Monday, August 04, 2008

WE HAVE A BABY!!

She was born at 11:53, by c-section, she weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce. They named her Lydia Ann.

Baby is well. Haven't heard how Paula is doing yet. I wish Linda would call me and tell me Paula is ok.

*anxious*

~~~~~~~~~ EDIT ~~~~~~~~~~~

Paula is in recovery and both she and Lydia are ok. Linda's preacher is supposed to send out pics sometime. I hope he sends me some.

I wish I was there.


~~~~~~~~~ EDIT ~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is our first picture of our Little Sweet Adorable Precious LYDIA ANN!!


ANOTHER PIC! SHE'S! SO! CUTE! Lookit the chubby cheeks! :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute baby and I love the name...
    Lydia Ann, beautiful!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! Beautiful baby!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! She is a cutie. In that first picture she doesnt even have that newborn look! She looks older! Her eyes are so open and looking right at that camera!

    I can see that you will now have some inspiring pictures to get your scrap on again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawanda :) I was just reading the previous post... I'm glad all went well and that both mommy and baby are fine! Baby is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my aching ovaries! That baby is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwww

    CONGRATULATIONS Paula (and Paula's hubby LOL)

    ReplyDelete