Monday, August 11, 2008

Various and sundry + Menu

Guess what?! I have a new reader! You know who you are ;) *waves* HELLO NEW READER!!! :)

Well, have you noticed my lack of menus lately? I have been in a serious rut. Kevin hasn't been wanting anything! And all I want to eat is cereal so I can lose weight faster. :-p

BUT. It just won't work that way. Also one of my issues has been busy-ness. Like this weekend I FINALLY got to go see Lydia!! And she is sooooo adorable! But I have only my camera phone pics. Here they are:
Nicole holding Lydia with Clara trying to help ;)

Daphne and Lydia

Paula and Lydia surrounded by admirers ;)

Randall holding Lydia while Nicole waits her turn :)

Raechel holding Lydia
Cute huh?!? I thought so. Her shirt says, "I am not a boy!" hehe As soon as Paula emails it to me, I should have a pic of me holding her too. So I can prove I was there ;) I could kick myself for not taking pics of the other girls holding her on Friday! *kick kick* My regular camera, just like the rest of my technological gadgets, is broken. *rolleyes* So that is why I was using my phone. Which is also broken. But it still works. :-p

So we had a great visit. Kevin said he missed me! :-D And now I am racking my brain trying to figure out what to fix for his dinner today. Like I said I have been in a rut. I don't feel like eating much of anything. Apparently Kevin doesn't either cause when I ask him what he wants he just says, "I don't know." *sigh*

So here is what I will plan on fixing, whether I git-r-dun or not, well that remains to be seen ;)

Menu Plan Monday:

Monday - Baked Mac & Cheese with veggies from garden

Tuesday - Spaghetti with meatballs

Wednesday - Open face turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes & gravy, and corn on the cob

Thursday - Hamburger Stroganoff with mashed potatoes and green beans

Friday - Chicken Bake, mashed potatoes

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Love what it says on her tshirt! And hey you did a great job with the camera phone, you know? And enough kicking yourself, OK??

    I think I'm going to try your macaraoni recipe... sounds easy and yummy... Will you share the other recipes too?....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!
    Isn't it great when your man fessy up that they have missed you?? I lopve it, since it doesn't happen very often. lol

    ReplyDelete