Sunday, August 31, 2008

SMILE!

Jenn likes me!! I can PROVE IT!

She TOTALLY gave me an award that says so ;)



I was totally excited when I saw my name. I think I may have squealed. Maybe. It may have been more of a WOOT ;) THANK YOU JENN! I think you are pretty awesome too. I love your blog. And you inspire me to do better as a homeschoolin' mama! :)


Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human).
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.


And now I get to share it with 5 of my bloggy friends:

Carol @ Chez Moi ~ LOVE her! She is so cute, and when I first started reading her blog, it gave me hope about my homeschooling. (I had stopped, and was afraid to start back up again...) :-D

Jeanie @ Working Momma 24/7 ~Her randomness totally cracks me up every time. And she is a real sweetheart too. She has all boys, and I have all girls. Another reason for me to like her ;)

Gephry @ Still Odd ~ I get so much out of reading MG's blog. Sometimes it is inspiration, sometimes it is a laugh... ok it is a laugh a LOT! But also - I love looking at her gorgeous photographs of her gorgeous kids. Some of them just blow me away! She is a military wife, and I admire her so much for her strength, and her character! She is also a homeschoolin' mama!!! :)

Birdie @ Wings and Prayers ~ Adorable! She is so positive, in spite of what life has thrown her! I love her daily (mostly ;)) snippets! And she is another person who helps me on my homeschoolin' way ;)

And for my last entry, it is two people who run one blog!

Joanna and Johanna @ The Jos Know ~ These girls are so interesting. They totally drew me in with their styles of telling about their daily lives. Because daily lives are what I like to read about. But also these two can write a really thought provoking post! And I also love thought provoking! :)

Sooo...

Here are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator (it's right on the award-The Babblings of Mere)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award (see above.)
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

5 comments:

  1. Aweseome! Thank ya very much..and right back at ya babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

    I'm seriously at a loss for words!!

    Thank you so much and I'll type more later. I broke my finger and its in a splint. Makes it hard to type alot.

    U R just so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award, Lawanda! You make me smile, too! :) This is my very first bloggy award. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. *blush* What a sweet thing to do.

    ReplyDelete