Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My mom is on her way to the hospital

She has been having chest pain for over a week. She went to the dr today and he sent her straight home to get her clothes and go straight to the hospital. Mommy has always had heart problems, because she has Mitral Valve Prolapse. (I think that is right) She has been in the hospital for it several times.

She thinks it is all this stress. She has been working non-stop on Grandma's and then Ed & Mazie's places. We are the only ones who live close enough to help a lot on Grandma's, and of course Mazie is alone in the world and not able to do anything like that.

We, meaning me and Kevin and Randall and Leanna, have been trying to help, but it is still a lot of stress on Mommy and Daddy.

Anyhow. Prayers would be appreciated. Thanks.

9 comments:

  1. OH NO! So sorry to hear this, will be keeping your mom in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying Lawanda - for your mom's recovery, the doctors' wisdom, and your peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this, Lawanda :( Prayers will be made. I hope for a rapid recovery for your mom. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be praying for your mom. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lawanda, I'm so sorry. I will definitely be praying. I can appreciate it as my mom spent a good chunk of time this last year in the hospital (cancer). Thinking of you and sending my prayers!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending hugs and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family Lawanda.

    ReplyDelete