Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me and My Guy

I did one very similar to this before, but wanted to do it again :) Cuz I like to talk about Kevin ♥

Me and my guy:

What is his name? Kevin

Who eats more? I do.

Who said, “I love you” first? Pretty sure it was me.

Who is taller? He is by a couple or three inches.

Who drives most when you are together? He does.

Who’s more sensitive? Me, but he is a pretty sensitive guy sometimes.

Who does the laundry? Me. But he has done it before!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Kevin.

Who pays the bills? I write out the checks but he brings in the dough ;)

Who cooks more? I cook!

Who is more stubborn? Definitely him!

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? ME!

Who has more siblings? Me :)

Who wears the pants? He does, and proud of it ;)

What do you like to do together? Go to the movies, eat dinner, rent movies and watch them at home after the kids go to bed, make each other laugh, laugh at the girls, walk, ride bikes, do outside stuff, just hang out and watch tv or talk to the kids


Who eats more sweets? He likes to say he never had a cavity til he married me! LOL And it is true! I still could eat him under the table when it comes to sweets, even while I am on WW!!


Guilty Pleasures? Ummmm....well now. :-p


How did you meet? Are you ready for a long-winded story here? hehe


We met at a picnic for the first time, at the Vaughans, when I was in 11th grade and he was in 10th. I tried to get Randall to talk to him at school the next Monday but the meanie refused! Can you imagine? Haha, so then I never saw him again that I noticed until my cousin Dan took me to Waverly church to listen to him (Dan) give an invitation, and he had also invited Kevin who was a good friend of his. Dan sat me down beside Kevin, and boy was I a nervous wreck. He, of COURSE, did not talk to me. Did not even LOOK at me. But I was done for. LOL I bugged my cousin, and the Kupfner kids, who also went to church with him and were friends of his, about him all the time. Then one day he up and came into McDonald's (where I worked) and asked me to the South game!!!! And from there it is all history ;) We were married 9 months later! And we only waited all those 9 months because he had to do that crazy thing called Graduate high school! LOL

Who asked whom out first? I guess I just answered that!

Who kissed first? He kissed me first OF COURSE!

Who proposed? I begged him to marry me ;) haha Well, he did really want to anyway, but I am the one who brought it up! LOL You know he doesn't talk, right? teehee


Aren't you just tickled to know all that now? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ah, so you two married young! My husband and I did too. I know it's not the thing to do according to experts, but there's something to be said for growing up together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, what day in September is Raechel's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post! Now I know (almost) ALL about you guys! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, high shool sweethearts. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thanks for sharing that. :)

    ReplyDelete