Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hamburger Stroganoff from Bonnie :)

Hi Bonnie! *waves*

Since we eat this regularly, LOVE IT, I thought I would post the recipe for ya :) I got it from Bonnie on ScrapChat!

Hamburger Stroganoff

1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 big spoonfuls of sour cream
1 can (4 oz) drained mushrooms (optional)
salt and pepper to taste

Brown the beef and saute the onion. Add mushroom soup & mushrooms, let simmer for 10 minutes. Add sour cream and cook until thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes. You can add more sour cream if you desire, just taste as you go along. This is good over broad egg noodles or rice or mashed potatoes. I love this recipe because it is quick and easy, ready in 30 minutes or less!!
ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. *waves back* Hi Lawanda! Love that recipe, glad you like it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to be on my homeschool homegirl list of people to ask for on advice. I need your e-mail so that I can bug you about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM, that sounds really yummy. I think this is something my whole family would love!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lentils could be substituted for the ground beef too...for us vegie -persons! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so yummy! I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lawanda!! I followed you from the scrapbooking board, nice blog!! I will be checking back.

    ReplyDelete