Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged: A to Z

Thanks for tagging me Carrie! :)

Accent: I love to DO accents. But I don't think I have much of one. Maybe a LITTLE bit hick ;)

Breakfast or no breakfast:
Eh, doesn't matter to me usually. But since my WW lady told me I should or I am burning muscle not fat, I have been. ;)

Chore I don’t care for:
I despise sweeping (vacuuming for those non-hicks out there ;))

Dog or Cat: Neither - Horse ;) But I have a dog, still. Unfortunately. Not that I hate her, but I do hate the hair all over my house. Grrr.

Essential Electronics:
Computer and cell phone!

Favorite Cologne: Can't stand it.

Gold or Silver: Doesn't really matter, but my wedding/engagement rings are gold.

Handbag I carry most often:
I have a brown bag I got at Wally world last year for 5 bucks! I carry it for now, til I find another I like ;)

Insomnia: Oh yea. Insomniac, usually.

Job Title: Uhhh, slave to the teen?

Kids: See my header ;)

Living Arrangements:
Plain blue and stone ranch house that many people mistakenly assume is a modular. But nope, we built it ;)

Most Admirable Trait: Friendliness? I am a talker anyway.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior:
Ummm. That was so long ago... And I was such a good kid ;) haha Maybe...fighting with my sister.

Overnight hospital stays: Just for my kids.

Phobias: Let me see, you want the short list? haha Arachnids, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, most insects. :-p

Quote: Hmmm... "Anything can happen."

Reason to smile: My weight is going down and down and down! YAY!

Siblings: One brother: Randall, who is my neighbor, and his kids are Samantha, Daphne, and Clara and his wife is Nicole who is deaf and nearly blind. And one sister: Leanna, who is also my neighbor. They are both younger, but we are only a year apart each.

Time I wake up: I am getting old. I have been waking up around 7am nearly everyday!

Unusual Talent or Skill
: Prolly none.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Right now while I am losing weight, I don't eat potatoes, corn, or peas.

Worst Habit: Procrastination. (ditto Carrie!)

X-rays: When I broke my ankle/foot in 4th grade, and then not again until I was getting checked out for arthritis a few years ago.

Yummy Stuff:
Chocolate

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Prolly the tigers or Elephants. But I like most of them.

5 comments:

  1. I'm like you about handbags. I find one I like, then carry it until it falls apart or is too embarrassing to take out in public!

    I've never heard of the Dickens you just read - I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its so cool your family all lives on big plot of land together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! I can totally understand why that would make you smile. We share the same worst habit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, have you learned to sign? My mom knew in the 4th grade that she wanted to teach the deaf...so she did. She just quit teaching two years ago but she was working at the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind and now she works as an interpreter for doctor's appointments and stuff like that for the deaf folks in town. She taught me a lot of sign but I have a hard time overcoming my shyness and actually using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love and do accents as well ... all the time. So much in fact some days I'm like, "Wait, what's MY accent? This can't be right!" =)

    ReplyDelete