Monday, July 14, 2008

I've got that menu-ing feeling...

HA, my puns are stupid. :-p Just ignore the stupid parts, k ;)

Here's my menu:

Monday: Chicken with Alfredo and spaghetti (I don't buy specific pastas like fettuccine, I just use what I have, and that is what is on sale for the cheapest! Cuz aren't they all the same really?) Sauted squash and onions (It was YUM!) cucumbers on ice

Tuesday: Taco Salad

Wednesday: Eggs and bacon

Thursday: Chicken on the grill with various veggies, to be figured out later...

Friday: I think we will just get a pizza.

I know. I am a pathetic housewife-ish type.

My computer is still not working right. It will come on on occasion, but not in any regular way at all. So please excuse my continuing absence. I will get back to posting on your blogs asap ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds Yummy! Hope you are back up and running on the net again soon. And love your new pic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! We leave for the beach on Friday and will be gone for a week. When I get back we need to get together...it is ridiculous that we NEVER see each other anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete