Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A day late

Menu plan Tuesday ok? ;)

*waves* Hello! My computer decided to turn on after being on strike for a couple of days! YAY! But I am still getting a new one. I cannot handle the stress of possibly losing my pics. *eek* I am leaving in a few to: get my hair done (the gray has finally got to me), look at puters, pick up a couple things from WallyWorld that we forgot, and go to WW. If I gain weight I won't be surprised. Unhappy. VERY unhappy. But not surprised. :(

So, menu:

Monday - Hamburger Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, green beans

Tuesday - Chicken Pesto with Bowties

Wednesday - French Toast

Thursday - Baked marinated chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday - Pizza Casserole

6 comments:

  1. Your menu is very appetizing... recipes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at WW! This would be a tough weigh in after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, French toast for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your menu sounds delicious. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the puter shopping. You CANNOT lose your puter because I live in it !! ;)

    ReplyDelete