Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu this!

Confession: My menus have not been exactly what we've been eating.

But they are close enough. And this REALLY helps me fix our meals! Our big meal of the day is now at 2:30 or so in the afternoon because Kevin is now on 3pm to midnights. And this new schedule has, for some reason, been hard for me to get used to. It has really thrown me off my weight watchers journaling for one thing. I haven't journaled properly since he got his new job.

Howsoever that may be, I must post a menu for myself to look at in time of great despair. Please note: this menu is most likely going to be very loosely adhered to in a lawanda-esque sort of way. But as long as you don't mind it being here, I will still put my menus down in black and white (or green and white as it were at this moment...) LOL Thank you for your support. :-p

Monday - Tilapia (marinated, grilled) with broccoli and boiled potatoes

Tuesday - Hamburger Gravy with mashed potatoes and corn

Wednesday - Lasagna and salad

Thursday - BBQ chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans

Friday - Pancakes

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...pancakes for dinner...love it! You have alot of variety. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy! I love reading people's menu plans. They are such a neat place for finding fresh ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your husbands new job and congrats on sticking with Menu planning. Be encouraged, changes come to help us grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I will be a menu planner too. Translation: I want to be like you when I grow up. ;)

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, Lawanda!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete