Friday, May 02, 2008

Whoosh.... THUNK

That was me falling on the floor from exhaustion.. LOL

Yard sales are hard work. And I am not even doing anything!!! My Mom and Dad are doing the work, but I am so tired I can hardly see straight.

My kids have all been sick this week. And we have still been trying to help with the sale. We have been going at 6am and getting home at around 6pm. Last night was especially hard, because we had Sign Language Class to go to, so we didn't get home til around 8:30 pm.

Wednesday night, Faith had such a high temperature, I believe it spiked up to 106! And she was hallucinating! Talk about scary. She says she doesn't remember anything about it except the alcohol baths. LOL Because "they froze her"! :) It wasn't fun rubbing alcohol on her, because I know it was so cold. But it sure did help with her temperature. It did stay high for about an hour, even doing the alcohol. But it finally came down to normal. She has had a temp off and on, but nothing so high, only about 100 or so. Kela has been running a fever too.

Cassie was sick from Sunday til Thursday.

Raechel and I and Kevin will be next, I suppose. :(

5 comments:

  1. My goodness how scary! I hope everyone is on the mend soon!

    You'll have to let us know how the sale goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...sorry that the kids are sick and that you are tired. I hope everyone can rest and be better soon.

    *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry your children aren't feeling well. I'll be praying. Pookie had a high fever like that once when she was just a little thing. It really was scary!

    Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sorry to hear about your kids. I hate it when my kids are sick. Worried. Tired. Try to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 106! Wow, that would just wig me right out. I'm so glad she's feeling better.

    And look on the bright side - maybe this is a bug you've already had, and you're immune. It could happen.

    ReplyDelete