Saturday, May 24, 2008

Couple comments and a Movie Meme

First, Thank you MG for noticing my weight loss! I am excited about it!!! :-D

Second, I took your advice GM, and I got my kitchen completely clean. Not that it lasted long, but hey, I knew it wouldn't. :)

Third, We have still not found the notebook. But we have managed to lose the cordless phone yet again... *sigh* :-p


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Move meme from Gabby Gwenhwyfar, whose answers I copied for some of them :)

1. One movie that made you laugh:
Wild Hogs (And it surprised me that way)

2. One movie that made you cry:
A Beautiful Mind (there are TOO MANY movies that make me cry, but this one made me cry because of my sister)

3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
The Wizard of Oz (watched it every year and was very upset if I missed it)

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Pride & Prejudice (and many more....)

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Evan Almighty

6. One movie you hated:
Babel (what in the world? ya know? We had no idea what it was or we'd never have rented it)

7. One movie that scared you:
As a child: The Shining (which I watched with my dad. Can you believe he let an 8 year old watch that?!) As an adult: I am Legend (yikes, bad dreams for weeks)

8. One movie that bored you:
Atonement


9. One movie that made you happy:

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (and Sweet Home Alabama. I can't help these little asides here..) :)

10. One movie that made you miserable:
American Gangster


11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:

Saving Private Ryan

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Mr. Darcy

13. The last movie you saw:
Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium (very good)


14. The next movie you hope to see:

Prince Caspian


15. Now tag five people:

Whoever wants to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment