Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu!

Hey, it's still Monday! ;)

Monday - Lasagna and salad, with yummy lowfat raspberry vinaigrette dressing!

Tuesday - Baked Mac and Cheese

Wednesday – French Toast

Thursday - Meatballs with Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, YUM

Friday - Baked marinated chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans

I've made it easy on myself. LOL Maybe someday I will get creative in the kitchen, but not this week. Hey I was perusing my old menus and I noticed we ended up getting Little Caesar's pizza an awful lot... Hmmmm.. not much has changed! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy. I did a meal plan a few weeks ago and it worked better than just winging it. The lasagna sounds really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple menu this week. Good for you. I read your question and also posted an answer on my blog. Stop by whenever you get a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, baked mac and cheese! I'm coming over for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete