Sunday, May 25, 2008

Like mother, like daughter




When my aunts and my mom were going through the stuff upstairs in Grandma's house the other day, they asked me if I wanted this picture of the cousins to remind me that my daughter gets her beautician tendencies from me! LOL This picture hung on the right side of the full length mirror at the top of Grandma's stairs ever since I can remember. I was three in the pic. And I had just given myself a hair cut before we left to get the pic done. haha There are actually other pics in which I have chopped my hair off up at Grandm'as too. When we were going through them, someone made the comment: "Did she cut her hair EVERY time you were going in for pictures, Joyce?" to my mom. :)

Oh well. There is no denying my kids are a lot like me! LOL

My cousin's little boy, Lincoln, gave Raechel the hair cut this time. (I evened it out a bit) Because... "She told me too!" Which she readily admitted that she did ;) haha Kids, gotta love em.

10 comments:

  1. That is so cool you have that pic. She looks so much like you!

    Haircutting was one thing my kids never did do, thank goodness. Not that they didn't get into plenty of mischief when they were little. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She really does look like you. None of my children have tried cutting their hair yet, but my little niece chopped hers off really short last year. I guess it would be a lot harder for my boys to cut their hair since I usually keep it pretty short, anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you two?
    You could pass for twins in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! (And hysterical!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 12 year old daughter looks ALOT like me. I think it is neat to look at pics of myself and see my daughter. I am adopted so she is the only person I know that I can see myself in

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far all of my girls have gone through that phase right around 5 years old. I did too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, that is too funny. Love the similar 'dos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a little "about me" thingey up on my sidebar. I took it down a little while ago 'cause I thought my blog was looking cluttered. One thing I can't stand is clutter, even blog-clutter.

    I think once my family and friends (in real life) started reading my blog is when I really started editing myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Yep, you gotta love them. Even today when D did something really stupid, I still had to love him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pictures. She really does look like you!

    ReplyDelete