Sunday, May 04, 2008

In case you wonder what has happened to me in the coming 2 months...

This is what my schedule's looking like:

May 1, 2, 3 - First Sale at Ed's - thankfully finished

May 8, 9, 10 - Second Sale at Ed's

May 17 - O'Dell Reunion (at my mom's) and my aunt Wanda is coming in. We are going to spend the week following getting stuff ready for the first sale at Grandma's and...

May 18 - 23 @ 7:30 each night - Church services. We are having a meeting! Come on over if you are in town ;)

(Anyone getting as exhausted as I am just thinking about this?)

May 31 - Paula's Baby Shower in Wheeling (2 hours away)

June 5, 6, 7 - First Sale at Grandma's

June 14 - VBS in Wellsburg (2.5 hours away at my aunt Linda's) I told Linda we may not be able to come. I don't know if we'll be able to afford the GAS! Because then...

June 21 overnight thru 22 - Shindig at Wellsburg, which includes a Pittsburgh Pirates Game on Saturday evening. My cousin Nathan is organizing this get-together for young adults through 30's. Like a retreat... And he really wants us to come...

July 3, 4, 5 - Second Sale at Grandma's


If you have ever had a yard sale, then you can begin to understand what this schedule means. If you have ever seen how much stuff Ed, my Grandma, and Kevin's aunt Seva had, then you can know that I am not going to have a free second to do anything from now on until mid-July!! I am going to be so sleep deprived. Yard sales also mean getting up at 6 am. *reflexive shudder*

My feet are going to fall off. :-p That is my prediction... haha If not, they'll for sure be feeling like it!

Luckily, with my Grandma's stuff, my aunts will be here helping :)

Oh but I forgot the best part of the summer:



End of July sometime - Paula's baby will be born!!!! :)


(Another trip up to Wheeling. So basically, all the money we earn at the yard sales will be spent in gasoline. *sigh*)

:( :)

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh Lawanda! What a crazy summer schedule... busy busy busy!

    I love having yard sales but they are so much work. It's fun though when you find those little treasures like the teapots. :)

    Put your feet up and take a little rest when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so I guess we'll see you back on the blog in about two months then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy, busy, busy!
    I'll have to put the sale dates on my calendar. I've been offline for a week and a half now so I'm sorry I missed the first sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWIE. You are going to be wearing your boogie shoes for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm feeling a little tired just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oOur calendar is packed! Wow!

    ReplyDelete