Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meme meme meme

Your significant other? NEVER talks much!

Your hair? Very short

Your mother? Workaholic, never sits still, tries to help everyone

Your father? An Elder in the Church, and a very good teacher

Your favorite thing? sleeping in or reading

Your dream last night? I don't think I dreamed last night...

Your favorite drink? I love and adore Iced Tea. Sweet Tea, really, but now I have to use Splenda.. :-p

Your dream/goal? To raise good girls

The room you're in? office in the cold basement

Your ex? I saw one of my many ex's at a funeral recently. Let's just say I am so happy Kevin married me !! ;)

Your fear? something harmful or bad happening to my kids

Where do you want to be in 6 years? living on a fully producing organic farm right here ;)

Where were you last night? At Samantha's spelling bee feeling proud as punch! :)

What you're not? motivated, organized, a good housekeeper... I have more if you want...

Muffins? YUM!

One of your wish list items? I don't have a wish list, unless you count getting my driveway widened and getting front porch (finally)

Where you grew up? Parkersburg, WV

The last thing you did? Checked Cassie's temp

What are you wearing? My dark jeans and a pink v neck top with animals on it. it sorta reminds me of a scrubs top...

Your TV? Off. I usually only turn it on to watch AI, or listen to books...

Your pets? Sweetstuff. I wish she lived outside full time. :-p

Your computer? very old, but still going, thankfully. I believe we've had it since 2002...

Your life? laid back

Your mood? tired, Cassie was sick early this morning

Missing someone? Grandma Sams

Your car? Pontiac Montana

Something you're not wearing? makeup, never do

Favorite store? Walmart or aldi

Your summer? always fun and busy!

Like someone? Um, yeah. I like lots of people.

Your favorite color? purple and pink

When is the last time you laughed? I laugh all the time...

Last time you cried? I also cry all the time...

Who will repost this? I don't know, but if you do, let me know, I wanna read it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I did it. Read at your own risk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lawanda! That was fun to read. I should do the same quiz. Maybe in my next blog post. Which these days isn't very often, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Didn't know you grew up in WV. My dad's from Charleston.

    ReplyDelete