Monday, April 28, 2008

You won't believe this!

I have a MENU PLAN!!! WOOT!!

Here ya are:

Monday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday: Marinaded Grilled Fish, Brown Rice, Broccoli
Wednesday: Salad, Sausage Spaghetti, Garlic Bread
Thursday: Marinaded Grilled Chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots
Friday: Texas Beef Skillet (I should get a recipe to link to on here. This is one of Kevin's all time faves.)
Saturday: Smoked Turkey, Stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, green beans


This Menu brought to you by Kevin! LOL

I told him I just could not do it. I was totally having a block. I am always afraid he won't want what I fix. Not because he has ever refused to eat something I have fixed....well, I do think he did one time. But that was like back in 1990 something! LOL Anyhow, he finally listened to me when I begged him to just do it. I told him if he wanted some meals this week he'd better. Since all week we are going to be helping my mom down at Ed and Mazie's house, getting ready for the GINORMOUS sale on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I feel for my mom. She has a HUGE job ahead of her. Ed was addicted to sales, bless his heart. He was always buying stuff to sell in his own sale. And consequently, the house is stuffed full. Which is why we are going down to help. She cannot do this alone. And I don't think Mazie wants to even be in the house at all. :( Isn't that so sad.

My aunt Linda (I mentioned on my food blog she'd been in the hospital) is doing better. I was glad I was able to go up. I helped her out a bit, and also got some darling material for the curtains I am going to attempt to make for Cassie's room. Kela was all excited. She is now BEGGING to be allowed to make some for her room when I am done with Cassie's. LOL I am planning on doing some for my own room first though. :-p

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, a menu plan. I need to make one. I am signing back on today to WWO. Got to! I know we're having chicken something tonight as chicken is thawed in the fridge. ;)

    Good luck with the sale and the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to get started on posting my MP. Such a bad influence I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Linda is doing better! Where is the sale? John and I may drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally having a block too. Maybe I'll borrow your menu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean! LOL!

    Molly, it is on 36th street, near Hamilton. You should stop by. There is tons of stuff!!

    GM, feel free! ;)

    ReplyDelete