Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Yesterday...

I was SICK.

I had to be in town almost ALL DAY. And right after noon, I was in the bank drive thru and my stomach was hurting so bad! So I pulled out of the line directly into the Pizza Hut parking lot, and ran into their bathroom. I will not go into gross details, but it was not pretty. The bathroom itself was disgusting. My condition was just horrible.

I was late for an appointment, so I called to let them know why I was a few minutes late, and they took me right back. Unfortunately I did not last for the entire interview (not a job interview). I had to excuse myself and run to the bathroom. Luckily for me, we were pretty well finished. So I betook myself home. Where I slept the rest of the day, between frequent bathroom visits.

Aren't you so glad you read this? haha

Well, I am feeling much better today! And I do have some news of sorts!

I am soon going to be celebrating my BLOGOVERSARY! Have you noticed my button over there? :)

I will be celebrating by a GIVEAWAY or TWO!!! YAY! Stay tuned ;)

5 comments:

  1. We must have had the same thing! I'm better to, but my head feels like 50 ton brick. Cant wait for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of blogoversaries to you (don't worry, I'll spare you my singing)! I hope you are feeling MUCH better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon. News ? Sick ? Not expecting again are you ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you were not feeling well and am now very glad your feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you poor thing. What a trooper!

    ReplyDelete