Saturday, April 19, 2008

Poker Run pics

Wonky pic, but we were on the "trail" aka the creek bed ;)
Jane and I at the first stop :)
Kevin and Ronnie fixing the air in their tires...
Some scenery. The second pic, i don't know if you can tell, but the house was almost entirely under the huge jutting rock!
Jane and Ronnie in front of us.
Still in front, of course I couldn't take any pics of them when they were in back of us! :-p
Second stop, bathroom break, lovely mens and ladies out houses ;) (Not pictured though!)

Jane and Ronnie. Ronnie, he is so silly :)
Jane with her third card :)

Jane and I at the 4th stop. Ronnie had a leak in his rear tire!!Jane and I at the finish. Very dirty, but not quite as muddy as the boys would have liked! Haha!
We had a blast, but it was extremely dusty.... The person I mention in my previous post, who I thought should stay home with his boys... He didn't come. But I don't think he was with his boys... :(

We had so much fun, we may do it again. But boy am I sore and tired! My face is sun and wind burnt! My hair was SO GROSS! LOL! I enjoyed it a lot, though. And so did Kevin :)

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. John has mentioned doing those before......one of these years. lol
    Glad you had fun!! Where was the run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had so much fun, L! Looks like the perfect thing for a country girl. I'd have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The run was down in Creston and Reedy (where my grandma sams grew up!!) :)

    I am going to post the details someday. Just because I want to remember them, not that I will make anyone else read it ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had fun! by the way..where oh where were you Friday night during crop club?? hmmm? hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family use to go on 4 wheel rides every weekend. There is just something weird about the feel of your hair at the end of the ride. Wind blown into knots and covered in dust. Feels kinda like hay. LOL! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete