Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a day!

I had nonstop company today. Kela had a friend stay all night. I went to leave for WW and our old preacher came by to visit. He visited Mazie while I was at WW and when I got back, Kela's friend and her dad were visiting with the preacher. They go to church with us, so he was their preacher too. :)

Then they left and Mommy and Daddy pulled in, and that was good, because the preacher had stopped by to see THEM to begin with :)

So as soon as they all left, my friend Anne stopped by.

GUESS WHAT SHE BROUGHT ME!??!?!?!?!

Lookit:

She MADE this purse for me!! Is it not THE CUTEST?!?!?!


Please ignore the absolutely unflattering pic. Cassie took them and they were all SO CROOKED and none were flattering AT ALL! You can really see how fat I am though, perhaps I will use it as a before pic when I lose weight.... But regardless of the unflattering pic, I really wanted to show you my cute new purse! I was thrilled to say the least.

And just as a peek into my kids' characters (at least I think it shows something of their characters) this was their respective reactions to my new gift:

Kela - ran into my room to find me a cute outfit to wear with it.

Cassie - ran around to figure out what all should go in it!

:)

I thought it was cute :)

Oh, and GUESS WHAT ELSE?

I LOST 4 MORE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am up to 6.5 loss in three weeks. Not bad, if I can just keep it up!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for the weight loss! I joined WW online today. Got any great snack suggestions? I do fine with meals, but snack time comes around, and then I feel deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse! And you don't look fat. You're cute too! Congrats on the 4 pound loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo on that cutie purse !! I want one with cupcakes on it :D Well done on the weightloss. Puhleeeaaassse don't say you're fat coz I reckon I'm about the same size, and you saying you're fat reaffirms my belief that I am... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome is that?! You are one strong will power mama to lose so well. Got some extra gumption for me? ;)

    That's a cute purse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo glad you like it! *blush* And you look great! I am so jealous of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie - I like to eat 2 point ice creams from WW. The mint chip is yummy :) I also LOVE strawberry/banana smoothies Raspberry is yum too! Just YUM! And I also like WW bagels with something sweet on them, like marshmallow cream (very little point value, and I put it on thick too LOL) but other bagel lovers may think that is weird! LOL

    Groovy :) Thank you so much!

    Cindy, you look in much better shape than I do. I would say you are at least a size smaller than me... How are you doing with your weight loss, btw? Are you still trying?

    MG - Thank you for the encouragement!!! Maybe if you get to be the fattest girl in your entire family by far, you will be as motivated as I am... :( (So positive, aren't I? Sorry!)

    And ANNE! Your hair looks AWESOME! What are you talkin about?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete