Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh look! Oh look!!

I lost 4.5 pounds my first week of WW!!!

Now to keep it up, y'all! That is the challenge!

I used up every bit of my extra 35 points this week. It is just too hard for me not to eat sweets. *blush*

But otherwise, lots and lots of fresh veggies. And I basically just paid attention to what went into my mouth.

I am so pumped!

This week I get less points because I went down to the next level of ten pounds. So we shall see how hungry I am this week.

I was actually hungry every night this week. BUT I used that as an excuse to drink more water. Cuz it doesn't matter what I do, I never get enough water in. I try really hard, but I just don't get thirsty til night time. So instead of eating at night I have been guzzling the H2O.

I also made some decaf tea with splenda. That is easier for me to drink. And it actually makes me thirsty, so that is good.

I figured I would not lose weight because I used up all my 35 points and some of my everyday points with things like Chocolate Ice Cream, M&Ms, 1 - only one - Reese's Peanut Butter Egg....

But it worked out ok. So I am going to keep doing what I have been doing, and hope for the best next week!!!

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'm planning to re-join, too - next week, since Michelle and I are having a Mom's overnighter in the city this weekend and I know that will involve chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! You go, wonder mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR YOU!!!
    I didn't realize you were doing WW too! I *heart* Weight Watchers. I lost 30+ pounds the summer I was on it and running.

    I'm going to be going back on it myself here soon so I'll help cheer on you too, K?

    Don't feel abit bad using up all your points, that's what they are there for. I eat every single one of mine plus any activity points I earn and still lose weight. In fact, I'd lose more the weeks I'd eat them all vs. when I didn't. I know, seems counter-productive but I swear it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. proud of you girl!! Although I have to tell you when John saw you a few weeks ago he came home and told me that you looked really good. So I wouldn't think you need to lose anything. But it really only counts how you feel about yourself. Just wanted you to know John thought you looked good. :)

    ReplyDelete