Monday, March 17, 2008

And so...

I believe the bugs have been contained at my brother's house!!!

And I believe that the sickness is over.

I can breathe easier now.

Until the next person starts puking. UGH. Since 2007 and 2008 are the years of the devil, I am not expecting it to stay peaceful for very long. But I am not going to get panicky or over-wrought about it.

I will survive! :)

Tomorrow I am going to weigh in. I am a bit nervous. I ate brownies that Kela made, and I ate some more M&Ms. I CAN'T HELP IT! I am a junk food junkie! But I controlled myself and only ate as many as my points would allow. SO here's hoping my control did some good. I did figure out that an entire bag of peanut M&Ms are 55 points. Just in case you wanted to know that. ;) haha

So today I am going to eat more veggies. And pray ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment