Monday, February 25, 2008

Puke is so gross

Which, you already know.....

Raechel is sick. I am not feeling so hot either, but I have not puked. Raechel has about 5 times since last night. But it is one of those sicknesses that once she pukes, she is good to go until the next time. Weird huh? I mean she is playing and being normal and everything. But her eyes have dark circles around them, and she looks so pale. So that is how you can tell it isn't over yet. :(

I just hope it stops with her. I have been washing my hands like a mad woman. And have been making the girls all wash with soap and water frequently as well. And we have sprayed Lysol. Every where. And that stuff is gross too. Ick.

So aren't you happy you read my blog today?

Here's hoping you avoid this grossness at your own house!!

7 comments:

  1. When my oldest gets sick he always gets the dark circles around his eye too. Good luck, hope you dont get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I hope you are both better soon and that the other girls don't catch it *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry sickness has hit your home. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yuck. We'll be prayin' for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! Guess that means you cant scrap with me???

    Hope that nobody else gets it. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hold on to this thought... "sushi, movie, friday." It'll help you get through the rest of this week, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that no one else gets sick! Stay well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete