Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I ♥ American Idol Guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought most of the guys did awesome! :)

Here were my faves, in order of appearance:

David Hernandez - I just love him! Crooked nose and all. He is sweet and soulful, and definitely deserves to rock on in this season.

David Cook - AWESOME. He can work it. I think he will go far in this competition.

Jason Yeager - I wanna hug him and kiss him!!! :) His performance tonight was pretty boring, but he is still so lovable!

Robbie Carrico - He is not my fave, but he is alright.

David Archuleta - What a sweet boy he is. I don't want him to win, but I like him. :)

Garrett Haley - I really REALLY want him to pull through and do better next time. I think he will grow on most people. He is a sweet kid.

Jason Castro - WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!! He was DA BOMB!!!! If he is out before the finals, I will truly be surprised. But look what happened to Doughtry...

Michael Johns - I do not even need to say anything. His performance tonight was actually a little off, in my opinion, but he is still my fave and he BETTER WIN, darn it!

Those who really need to go away:

Chikezie, Danny, Luke, and Colton. I cannot STAND Danny. Blech!! And Colton SERIOUSLY gets on my nerves. Chikezie is a sweetheart, but I don't see him getting too far in this competition. and Luke is a hottie, but his voice is drastically lacking in my opinion...

If I could pick who'd go home first it would be hands down Danny and Colton. If I could pick who I'd like to adopt it would be David A and Garrett! Now if I was a bit naughty...Jason and Michael would do any day! haha ;)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gotten to know their names really well yet, but is Danny the one who did Elvis, gosh can't even remember which Elvis song he did. Man, I am getting old. Anyway, if that's who is is, I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete