Monday, October 08, 2007

Proud mama alert!

Give a shout out to my girlfriend Anne S., who recently delivered her baby AT HOME ya'll!!!

Click here to see pictures! She named her Elliot Quinn, and is calling her Ellie (or Ellie Q!! How CUTE!!) Is she not such a DOLLBABY?!?! I love her CHEEKS!! They are so chubby :) I already got to hold her!
*bragging sing-song voice*

Today is also Anne's BIRTHDAY! :) I am hoping to drop in on her later and wish her a pleasant day... and yes... to see Ellie, too. I admit it! ;)

Ok, and now on to boring business...

Menu Plan Monday


Monday - Creamy Chicken Broccoli - modified version ;) and hot rolls

Tuesday - Cheeseburger soup (YES! Love this stuff. Will post recipes someday..)

Wednesday - Pancakes

Thursday - Crockpot Meatballs and pasta

Friday - Pizza? Sounds good to me!! :)

Last week I changed it up a bit but not much... we had chicken noodles instead of the chops and taters in the crockpot...

6 comments:

  1. pics are private, but congrats to her! What a cute idea for a name too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...can't see no pics, but I am sure she is adorable. I like her name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pics, but maybe that's for the best. With only about a month left to go, I'm getting pretty baby crazy already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your friend Anne!

    Home births are da bomb! (does anyone say that anymore. I'm such a nerd.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer! I think it is "da bomb-diggity" now ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww, shucks! Thanks, Lawanda!

    ps I switched the pictures to public.

    ReplyDelete