Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm it ;)

Michelle tagged me :)

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My 7 facts:

1. I love to eat. Especially chocolate or anything sweet really. I just love food.

2. Movies are a close second to books for my leisure-time pleasure :) I do not have one favorite movie, nor one favorite book. I have tons.

3. I hate to watch or hear people brushing their teeth. It gives me goose bumps and makes me cringe.

4. There is no place I would rather be than where I am right now. At home. :)

5. I do like to travel though. I want to go to Europe before I die.

6. Scrapbooking is my only hobby, unless you count movies and books and kids.

7. If I had my way, I would have 6 or more kids. I don't really want much out of life :)

I tag: anyone who wants to do it :) Let me know if you've done it, I'd love to read your 7 random facts! :)

_________________________________________________________


It is Monday again!

My menu plan of course did not totally work out as planned (as usual!) but here is my plan for this week:

Monday - Texas Beef Skillet
Tuesday - Crockpot chick and veggies
Wednesday - pancakes and bacon OR something Kela wants to make!
Thursday - Tilapia with sweet potatoes and corn
Friday - I am going to try and do Homemade pizza again. We didn't get to last week!

2 comments:

  1. My hubby loves tilapia when he orders it at restaurants. I am not much of a fish-cook so he has wait until we go out on dates. I guess this gives us good reason to go out alot?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you! I'm so proud of you for keeping up with your meal plan.

    ReplyDelete