Sunday, September 23, 2007

So, I have a job interview tomorrow...

I am a bit nervous.

But I hope to do ok.

Getting a job has become necessary for me. Luckily this one is part time, working from 9pm til 2am at a catalog company's call center. This way, see, I won't be missing anything happening during the daytime, and I can still homeschool my kiddos. :)

I just hope I get the job. It pays pretty good: over $8 an hour. That is a mid-class job around here...

And that'll allow me ample mulah to get some christmas presents. (woot!) :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh, good luck !! You wont know yourself if you get it. You'll also be amazed at how far just a few extra dollars goes. I hope you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. vrmf is part of the word verification that typed in the wrong spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you know if you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. EXTRA MONEY IS ALWAYS GOOD! and very needed this time of year.

    ReplyDelete