Monday, September 03, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Just so you know, we are between big grocery trips, and so the food selection is a bit sparse... ;) Plus we may be skipping Tuesday's because who knows when we will get back from Morgantown. I figure we will end up staying up there and eating with Mommy and Daddy.

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Smoked Turkey (Kevin is home today and is going to fix it in his smoker), mashed potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Hamburger gravy with mashed potatoes [maybe]

Wednesday - Baked chicken with mashed potatoes and corn

Thursday - Hamburger Stroganoff with noodles and green beans

Friday - Baked Tilapia with broccoli and [I'll figure this one out better later. Hopefully after a trip to the store.]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lawanda come and visit proverbswife.blogspot.com
    You are the proud recipient of an award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't plan ahead too much...I change my mind too much LOL

    Tonight we had chicken skewers with pineapple chunks, onion & red capsicum marinated in Teriyaki marinade, plus some rice that I flavoured with stuff I found in the cupboard (dont remember what I put in there but it tasted good LOL)

    ReplyDelete