Thursday, September 27, 2007

I just don't feel well

I was up all night sick.

Never boked (that's Irish for throw up - for those of you who have never read An Irish Country Doctor! LOL) but sure did feel like it for several hours. :( So today I am lethargic, and just generally tired and nauseated.

Sorry for the grossness factor in this post, but I just don't feel well.

I wanted to make some chicken casseroles for the folks around here who just had babies, but no can do. The girls are cooking tonight - because me and food are NOT getting along just now.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that your feeling poorly. There seems to be an awful lot of that going around the blososphere these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel better soon. I hate it when you REALlY wanna hurl, but can't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW.. :( I'm sorry your not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are feeling better soon, Lawanda.

    ReplyDelete